Marketing Campaigns Based on Consumer Behaviors
To know your customers you need to have a knowledge base that allows us to characterize them through the data provided by all means he does.
The media and the behavior can be:
- On websites, (where is he clicking?, how did get here?, how long stayed on the site)
- Buying behavior (where did he buy?, what did he buy?, how did he pay?)
- Mobile applications (what did he download?, which one uninstalled?, what device does he have?)
- Social networks (what does he like, is he a member of a group or community?, is a leader or a follower?)
- Answers to emails (which opens ?, what messages read?, where did he click ?, which offers reacted to?, among others.
Through these channels can know their tastes, preferences and responses over time and helps build a customer history while creating your individual profile in order to follow up the customer at the time and in all media where I contact with him.
When you have an individual profile and history, then you can use this knowledge to maintain and improve customer relationships through relevant communications through the most appropriate means for each person, thereby maximizing investment in marketing.
Depending on the preference of each person can be contacted via personalized emails.
- The name of the client.
- With customized content.
- Subjects according to each membership type or stage of the customer.
- Customized to promote more interactions that generate new purchases.
- Mail shipping is done when it is more likely that the customer read it.
- The images are selected based on customer characteristics.
- Prices and offers are assigned at the time, based on the latest customer buys.
And the websites can be segmented based on content:
- Your demographic information (where you live, what is your job, married).
- The date (renewals, expirations, due date).
- Stage of the life cycle of the customer (welcome, revival, existing customer, prospect).
- Offers tailored to each client.
- Offer based qualifications (subject to credit, likely to buy, tending to leave).
- Content related to the content of a campaign.
While in mobile applications is possible to:
- Get user actions in the application.
- Increase loyalty through targeted promotions.
Additionally you can send traditional text messages to reach more customers.
Once you have the behavior that the client has in the different means of contact you can schedule automated responses to customers and future customers through its stage (welcome, renewal, revival, existing customer, prospect) responses.
The answers are based on contact history, in which media has responded more (email, SMS, social networking page, website), at what time of the day and what day and what type of messages, offers or promotions reacted.
It can also support a rating or classification based on their characteristics, for example if the client is new it sends a welcome note with a coupon for 10% off if you give me a like in the mobile application.
Best of all is that the solution is offered as a service in the cloud. Which means you do not have to make an investment in servers, personnel administering the system, databases or systems. You pay for what you use and grow according to your needs. The expense is recorded as an operating expense rather than a capital expenditure.
Focused marketing behavior takes into account the history of contacts with the company to make the best decision when the relationship continues to improve as well as strengthen the relevance and effectiveness of the messages. That is, that the communication we have with customers is important to them and find it useful to continue fostering a productive and long-term relationship.
I encourage you to like this post and share your thoughts.